Re: [Amps] 572B/T160L tube class C

To: <amps@contesting.com>, "Jeff Blaine" <KeepWalking188@ac0c.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] 572B/T160L tube class C
From: "Carl" <km1h@jeremy.qozzy.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 19:52:20 -0400
The Chinesw 572B and 811 (it is NOT a real 811A, not even close) are mostly all junk looking for a trash can. They sometimes let a good one sneak thru.

Best bet is to pay the freight for a real NOS Cetron or United Electronics, the only USA real manufacturer who private labeled them for others.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Blaine" <KeepWalking188@ac0c.com>