Re: [Amps] VHF1200 6m cabinet hardware?

To: GD0TEP <gd0tep@manx.net>
Subject: Re: [Amps] VHF1200 6m cabinet hardware?
From: David Gow <6146guy@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2022 16:47:51 -0700
Are you sure they are not Bristol spline screws?  A hex  (Allan) wrench of
a close size will turn loosely in a Bristol socket.  Collins, Hallicrafters
and many industrial devices used Bristol screws.  The splines are very hard
to see in the smaller types.  They look like a worn out Allan socket.  The
wrenches are readily available today from several vendors and the common
auction site.
Dave W7VM