Re: [Amps] Harbach SB-220 Soft Start Relay Part # or replacement

To: amps@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Amps] Harbach SB-220 Soft Start Relay Part # or replacement
From: Alek Petkovic via Amps <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2024 07:57:50 +0800
Well done.

73, Alek VK6APK.

On 5/10/2024 4:38 am, Larry Carpenter wrote:
I think I have narrowed my Harbach Soft Start module failure to a defective 48
vdc spdt relay. This in turn caused the failure of the ceramic 10 watt 20 ohm
resistors. Does anyone know who makes this relay or the model number or a
substitute that will fit on the Harbach board?

                                                 Thanks,

                                                 Larry Carpenter