[Antennaware] Model needed

To: <antennaware@contesting.com>
Subject: [Antennaware] Model needed
From: n4zr at contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Sat Mar 29 07:43:58 2003
I am working on a new method of predicting antenna performance (new to me
anyway).  To test the concept, I am looking for a 20 meter yagi model
(EZNEC or NEC-2) that shows approximately 14.5 dBi gain at a takeoff angle
of 11 degrees over average ground.  Some fooling around with YT suggests
that a 4-element yagi at 90-95 feet would have the desired performance, so
maybe a 204CA or equivalent would do the trick.

Thanks for any help!

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database was updated 23 Feb 03.
Are you current? www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm