[Antennaware] seperation of hf and vhf antenna

To: Live-Wire@yahoogroups.com, Antennaware@contesting.com
Subject: [Antennaware] seperation of hf and vhf antenna
From: Commander John <crazytvjohn@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 15:43:54 -0800 (PST)
I am planning to install  144 and 440 circular beams for the satellites.  I
also want to work repeaters etc so I am planning to mount them on a 25'
pole[from ground] on the side of my house.  On the other side of my ranch house
is the 80 meter windom antenna used 160-15 meters at 1500 watts.

  Does anyone know for sure how far away the antenna for vhf/uhf need to be so
that I don't blow it up the multimode radio when I use the commander ?

  thanks
  john kb9tc