Re: [Antennaware] 40m array

To: aa4nn <aa4nn@earthlink.net>,<antennaware@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Antennaware] 40m array
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 07:47:01 -0500
Guys, this reflector is intended for antenna modelers, not antenna
builders.  You're much more likely to get good response from the group on
towertalk@contesting.com which, despite its name, is for towers, antennas,
feed systems, connectors, coax, tuners, anything to do with actual amateur
radio antennas.  Towertalk has been going for at least a decade, and the
archive is searchable by keywords, making it unnecessary in many cases to
reinvent the wheel.

73, Pete N4ZR