Re: [Antennaware] Modeling Software -

To: antennaware@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Antennaware] Modeling Software -
From: Billy Cox <aa4nu@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 15:20:01 -0500 (EST)
>>I would like to know from some of those who are active in modeling antennas
>>what software is being used. If more then one source, what correlation
>>issues have been observed.

Here I use EZNEC V3.0.59, Antenna Model 2.0.0.665, 4NEC2 5.7.2, and
MultiNEC 2.2.3 by AC6LA.

I like to use MultiNEC to do sweeps and compare the results between
the NEC and MININEC 'engines' to spot any problems with my models.

Just now starting to study and better understand how to best model less
than full sized antennas as I doubt the accuracy of my early attempts.

73 de Billy, AA4NU