Re: [Antennaware] 4 sq. AZ and EL gain

To: Andy Ikin <andrew.ikin@btopenworld.com>
Subject: Re: [Antennaware] 4 sq. AZ and EL gain
From: Terry Conboy <n6ry@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 19:43:06 -0700
Is it possible you are looking at the elevation pattern at 45 degrees
off of boresight?  Say at 0 or 90 degrees azimuth?  The models that come
with EZNEC at oriented with line of the elements parallel to the X and Y
axes, so the main lobe is at 45 degrees and the gain at 0 or 90 is down
about 2.5 dB.

73, Terry N6RY