Re: [Antennaware] Pennant

To: "'aa4nn'" <aa4nn@earthlink.net>, <antennaware@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Antennaware] Pennant
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 21:27:48 -0400
K6SE recommended pairs - or even four - of point fed pennants
hung from a common central pole as a useful configuration.  I
believe each one had a common transformer and BOTH SIDES of the
coaxes were switched (e.g., DPDT relays in a plastic box).

If attempting this configuration, I would strongly recommend a
good common mode choke between the pennant and switch and another
one on the feedline after the switch.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV