Re: [Antennaware] Small Tribander or SteppIR 2-element?

To: RLVZ@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Antennaware] Small Tribander or SteppIR 2-element?
From: DAVID CUTHBERT <telegrapher9@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 06:59:15 -0600
6' spacing for a 14 MHz 2-ele Yagi-Uda is short and I think the forward gain
is 4 dBd. I can run a NEC simulation if you'd like. The TH3 should be about
1 dB better on this band. I don't think there is enough difference to worry
about and I would go with the tribander for reliability and price.

   Dave WX7G