Re: [Antennaware] Very Low Dipole Radiation Resistance

To: Gedas <w8bya@mchsi.com>
Subject: Re: [Antennaware] Very Low Dipole Radiation Resistance
From: Terry Conboy <n6ry@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2019 18:40:23 -0700
I suspect you’ll be just as close by trusting the model.  Making measurements
of antennas in the wild, especially one with so many lossy elements, is likely
to involve a lot of approximations, too.

Curious how much TX power you’ll be using.  Will you actually get close to the
legal limit on 630m?  BTW, I’m waiting for you to fire up on WSPR so I can give
you a signal/noise report.

73, Terry N6RY