Sweep (too easy)

Subject: Sweep (too easy)
From: tucker@eedsp.gatech.edu (Jeff Tucker N9HZQ)
Date: Mon Nov 23 10:40:47 1992
I agree with Alan, it seems that a sweep was no problem this year on
phone.  Perhaps we need more sections :-) ?

The highlight of the contest for me was KH3AE answering my CQ for the
Pac section to complete the sweep at only 0400Z on Sun.  Only seven
hours into the contest!

Pac and NWT were our least represented sections, but with VY1JA, VE8SS,
KH3AE, NH6R, and a couple others, we worked three of each.

Anyway, thanks for all the Q's.  W4AQL finished with 1501/77 multi-op.
One other highlight of the contest was K1TO dropping by the shack
for a surprise guest op.  Hope to work you again in 160 and 10 next
month.

73 de Jeff

--
Jeff Tucker                         N9HZQ, EMT-A