GM Phone scores

Subject: GM Phone scores
From: burns (burns)
Date: Wed Mar 10 04:22:14 1993
From:   NAME: Andy Burns
        FUNC: Research and Development
        TEL: 0324 493981                      <BURNS,AL@A1@GRRD04>
To:     "cq-contest@tgv.com"@rcwi01@mrgate@grrd04

GM0ECO

Single OP - All Band Unassissted

Band     Qs   Mults

160     1       1
 80   317      39
 40   475      41
 20   867      57
 15   643      53
 10   435      36

  Total About 1.87M

Saturday

Propagation was great on Saturday With a couple of hours of 200+ on 10m.

Sunday

What a difference. It was bad. Really bad. LPL was S1 to S2 all Sunday
pm!!! on 15m, marginally better than K1AR. Occasionally you could here
stations up to S5 as the propagation changed but all in all, 15m was a
wash out. I worked no 15 or 10m contacts all afternoon. Thank goodness
20m was reasonably productive.

Where was Labrador? I heard no one all weekend from there. It's been the
same the last few years. An exotic location for next year.

And lets stick to 48 hours lads. If we had the 24 hours option there
would have been no one on on Sunday. Any one who chose Sunday as their 24
hours period would have given up straight away!!!!! so LESS contacts.
Let's not mess with the hours, lets do a quality job and address the main
problem of attracting the thousands of non contest hams to get on and
give out a few contacts.

Andy
GM0ECO
burns_al@grrd04.dnet.bp.com

ps.  Dan (K1TO) - can you give me your e mail address?