Attitude Adjustment

Subject: Attitude Adjustment
From: WLMyers@fandago.Read.TASC.COM (Bill Myers, K1GQ)
Date: Tue Mar 23 08:37:21 1993
I shouldn't be surprised that my remarks about the ETO ad have stimulated
unexpected discussion.  There was no doubt in my mind about the **intent**
of our USA regulations; in fact, I thought at first that the ad might be an
April special.  Then again, I'm the same guy who thinks single-single
shouldn't have to compete against single-multi's (yeah, I have only one
radio).  But our contest sponsors don't need any more work...