NAQP

Subject: NAQP
From: n9ljx@ecn.purdue.edu (Scott A Stembaugh)
Date: Mon Aug 9 00:05:19 1993
Well not a good showing for my first try at solo contesting. Me and the
computer didn't get along well at all. It kept deciding to crash in the
middle of a QSO. Finally stuck with keyer and use computer to just log. Which
meant I wasn't fully able to test out Tree's software. I am assuming all
problems were hardware/RF related.

The sad totals

Only 6 hours operating - it just HAD to be a nice day in Indiana on
saturday...where was the RAIN??????

80    40    20    15    10
--    --    --    --    --
3     49    32     0     0     89
3     24    12     0     0     39
DX     1     2     0     0      3
                           --------
                             3528

Still, thanks agn to everyone who offered advice and encouragment in response
to my earlier questions. It wasn't that I didn't listen...just did get a
chance to apply!

73 es cu next time
scott scott in in  tu