NAQP

Subject: NAQP
From: alan@dsd.es.com (Alan Brubaker)
Date: Mon Aug 9 08:42:19 1993
K6XO  Single Op, Computer Assisted...

Band   160   80   40   20   15   10   Total
QSOs     0    0   27  135   36    2     200
Mult     0    0   15   40   13    1      69
DX       0    0    0    2    3    0       5     14,800

About four and one half hours. Was forced to shut down for a
while when thunderstorms came through. I was beginning to
think about building a levee. Pete, AH3C, brought down his
FT1000 and computer so we both used the same identical station,
but I operated during the first six hours, and he operated
during the second six hours. As you will see, Pete had a
definite advantage - he had five "usable" bands - I had four.
Pete also had an advantage in that he was much more familiar
with Tree's program - I was a virgin and it showed. We thought
about doing a multiop, but then we decided to just do six hours
apiece. Not sure if we broke any rules doing that or not. Here
is Pete's score:

AH3C   Sinle Op, Computer Assisted...

Band   160   80   40   20   15   10   Total
QSOs     7   74  117   85    1    0     284
Mult     7   32   37   33    1    0     110
DX       0    0    1    1    0    0       2     31,808

Six hours of operation.

Neither one of us worked anyone in Utah.

Alan, K6XO

"You have a limp lizard." - The Sheriff of Roddingham