Contester's Email List

Subject: Contester's Email List
From: pescatore_jt%ncsd.dnet@gte.com (pescatore_jt%ncsd.dnet@gte.com)
Date: Wed Dec 8 10:49:23 1993
I sent out the Contester's Email list this morning (12/8). There were many
bounces due to address changes.

If you didn't get a copy of the list, and you want to be on the list, send me
a message with your name, call, and email address and I will update the list.
Many moons ago the Automated Directories Division of the Contest Reflector Ltd.
conglomerate consulted legal council, and was advised to only send the list to
those who wanted to be on the list - thus preserving everyone's right to
privacy. If you want the list, you gotta be on the list.

John Pescatore WB2EKK
pescatore_jt@ncsd.gte.com