Regional Coverage

Subject: Regional Coverage
From: km9p@aol.com (km9p@aol.com)
Date: Mon Jan 24 18:33:35 1994
I think it would be best if we try not to confuse the issue of regional
coverage.  Let's start with breakdowns for the categories that show a high
level of QUALITY participation.  Maybe in two years they can expand on the
boxes if participation warrants the coverage. The scores broken out and
posted to the reflector for the past years DX contest were a perfect
representation of the serious efforts in zone 3, 4 & 5.

I think when they asked for input on how to break it out, they should have
asked:  "If we were to devide the country into 3 areas, where would we draw
the lines?"

That is specific and doesn't dilute the discussion into a thousand other
topics.

73

Bill Fisher, KM9P       KM9P@AOL.COM