New Internet Address

Subject: New Internet Address
From: WR3O@isd2.tdec.state.tn.us (WR3O@isd2.tdec.state.tn.us)
Date: Fri Feb 4 17:02:46 1994
Just wanted to let the folks on here know that I now have a new
Internet address.  My old one will no longer be checked regularly.

New address:   WR3O@isd2.tdec.state.tn.us

73, Kirk  WR3O   ( WR3O@isd2.tdec.state.tn.us )

From: tree@cmicro.com (Larry Tyree) (Larry Tyree)
Subject: KR0Y doubtful in Sprint CW.

Yes, KR0Y may not be able to participate in the CW Sprint contest this
Saturday.  He was hoping to extend his winning streak to 10.

It seems while he was returning from a business trip in Seattle, he was
attacked in the airport by a masked man with a police club.  The club
made contact with his right wrist and it appears he will not be able to
send CW for at least a week or two.  Hopefully he will be back in shape
in time for the International DX Contest.

Police are looking for clues are are focused on finding someone who would
benefit from Jeff's absence.  In particular, anyone from the state of
Oregon who might shop from the same shopping center that Tonya Harding
skates at.

Any clues should be sent to the National Enquire.