No subject

Subject: No subject
From: UUPETE@ARIEL.LERC.NASA.GOV (UUPETE@ARIEL.LERC.NASA.GOV)
Date: Wed Mar 9 07:59:47 1994
                   ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST 1994

      Call: N8ATR                    Country:  United States
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Unlimited

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS PTS/Q COUNTRIES

      160       18       54   3.0       14
       80       71      213   3.0       52
       40       94      282   3.0       63
       20      396     1185   3.0      100
       15      396     1188   3.0      113
       10       84      252   3.0       48

     Totals   1059     3174   3.0      390  =   1,237,860

Equipment Description: One tower with 2 phased rotatable KT34XA's (60' &
                       100') and a 40-2CD at 107'.
                       2 el Inv V wire beam for 80M at 85'.
                       Sloping dipole for 80M.
                       Tower shunt fed for 160M with 4 elevated radials.
                       Yaesu FT-1000, Ameritron AL-1200.