sprINT

Subject: sprINT
From: KWIDELITZ@delphi.com (KWIDELITZ@delphi.com)
Date: Sun Apr 3 15:57:43 1994
I agree conditions were terrible on 20. Not so great the first 15 minutes on
40 either. about 0120 things got better and I had a decent second hour. I
finally got in the swing of things the last few minutes, but it was over.
I enjoy the sprINT, as there is no pressure, plenty of guys to work and it
is great practice for Sprinting. I like the name rule, as I get practice with
the keyer and not only the keyboard. I use NA with some customized keyboard
maros (rather I'm planning on trying to do that) to get the exchange sent from
the keyboard.

73, Ken, AB6FO KWIDELITZ@DELPHI.COM