K3NA on the road soon

Subject: K3NA on the road soon
From: ERIC.L.SCACE@adn.sprint.com (ERIC.L.SCACE@adn.sprint.com)
Date: Thu Apr 7 12:36:46 1994
Hi folks --

   I will be heading into Asia on business in the first half of May, under
current plans.  For certain I will be in Beijing and Seoul, with a good chance
of Tokyo and maybe Hong Kong/Taipei.

   Unfortunately, in my current work assignment my itinerary can be rather
fluid.  However, it would be very pleasing to meet some active contesters/DXers
in these areas.

   If anyone has suggestions for people to contact, I'd appreciate the help

   Thanks!

Eric K3NA

Eric.L.Scace @ ADN.Sprint.Com