CQ contests - club participation

Subject: CQ contests - club participation
From: blckhole@aol.com (blckhole@aol.com)
Date: Fri Apr 8 13:27:00 1994
Yes, I should already know.

What are the basic regulations for club competition for CQ magazine sponsored
contests ??

I know there are no milage requirements, but what about meeting attendence
requirements ??

Yes, I know I could look it up in CQ.
No, I don't need info on ARRL tests.  I know all about them and the &*%$#%^#$
175 mile rule.  (yeh, we got problems with it here too, Florida.  People can
be kinda far apart in the midwest.  But, its the Law and we live by the Law,
don'tch 'ya know)

Please reply direct, thanks.

keith  WB9TIY
blckhole@aol.com

SOCIETY OF MIDWEST CONTESTERS HOSPITALITY SUITE
12th FLOOR - STOUFFERS - DAYTON

BE THERE - OR BE A RAGCHEWER CLUB MEMBER !!