Hardline connections

Subject: Hardline connections
From: PEMS_ST_DK@NOECA.OECN.OHIO.GOV (PEMS_ST_DK@NOECA.OECN.OHIO.GOV)
Date: Mon May 9 08:32:29 1994
I recently came into possession of some 1/2 and 3/4 hardline.  I need some
ideas on how ato interface this to pl type connectors.  I remember reading
about it somewhere (qst, cq, ncj ?) but dont remember where.  Any help will be
appreciated. Plans are to use it for HF/VHF with antenna switchs and short
jumpers of 213 to rotating parts.

73 Dan

|                DAN KOVATCH                              |
|                  W8CAR                                  |
|        PEMS_st_dk@noeca.oecn.ohio.gov                   |
|         REAL RADIOS GLOW IN THE DARK                    |