PVRC meetings?

Subject: PVRC meetings?
From: price@cod.nosc.mil (price@cod.nosc.mil)
Date: Mon Jun 20 11:58:54 1994
To PVRC members,

I'd like to know the dates/locations of any PVRC meetings in July and
August.  As I recall the Club generally meets informally at people's homes
during the Summer vice a regular Monday night meeting, but that may have
changed.  I may be in the DC area and would like to stop by if the meetings
correspond to my travel.  I'm an inactive member, dating from my one year
stint in DC back in '75.  Missed the on-the-air reunion this year for the
first time in a long while.

To those non-PVRCers, sorry about the bandwidth.

73--Jim, K6ZH