sprint/2 radios

Subject: sprint/2 radios
From: N0bsh@aol.com (N0bsh@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jul 29 00:35:36 1994
I too have been looking over the Sprint results (finally got my NCJ!!)

Here's something I don't recall any recent discussion on (in NCJ or here -
only been on reflector 2 months):

It appears that about half of the top ten used two radios and half
didn't.  Is there a **significant** advantage in using two radios in the
sprint and if so what is it?  Late mults on 20?  Early mults on 80?  Casual
sprinters early/late?  I just don't see a strong correlation between # of
radios and # of Qs.

I've never used two radios in a sprint but I'm considering trying it in
September.  MAYBE it will help me finally break 300!  (guess it wouldn't hurt
to do these more than once every two years though)

73,  Mike  N0BSH
n0bsh@aol.com