Non-Delivery of Wallpaper: SOLVED!

Subject: Non-Delivery of Wallpaper: SOLVED!
From: AllanWS@cup.portal.com (AllanWS@cup.portal.com)
Date: Wed Aug 10 18:25:34 1994
First of all, THANKS to all who have respondedto my query about the
lack of delivery of the ARRL 10 Meter contest awards. I have received
many responses: K1KI (Tom), K2FH, (Bob), KY1H (Dave), WA2SRQ (Ed)
KI4HN (Jim) & KI6IM (Victor) all of whom suggested blunt@arrl.org
is the way to go for contest problems or contest@arrl.org (and the
never failing phone call!). WB5CRG (Robert) suggested the ombudsman@arrl.org
route.
I found out that I probably didn't have to contact anyone! I received THREE
quick responses from the ARRL (K1TN-Jim, KB1GW-Glenn and Warren NF1J). Warren
told me the news I was looking for: the 10 Meter Contest awards were not
mailed out yet because of other projects at the ARRL.They should be mailed out
sometime next week. I was used to the awards being sent out right after the
QST issue was mailed out but this was a different circumstance.
Again, THANKS to those to took the time to send out responses!

73  Al  N9ISN   allanws@cup.portal.com