Packetcluster Sysop Reflector

Subject: Packetcluster Sysop Reflector
From: jcoleman@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (jcoleman@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu)
Date: Sat Aug 20 16:00:25 1994
We have created a mailing list reflector for Packetcluster sysops.
This reflector is similar to those available for DX, contests, and
CT users in that electronic mail messages sent to the reflector
will be automatically forwarded to everyone on the subscribers
list. The main purpose of the reflector is for sysops to help solve
each others problems and to provide input for future versions
of the software. However, general packetcluster users are also
welcome.

        majordomo@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu

with the following in the message body (not the subject line!)

        subscribe pcluster

If you have any questions, contact me directly.
73 de Jim, KA6A

Prof. James J. Coleman
Microelectronics Laboratory
University of Illinois