Info on Russian Tube GU-74?

Subject: Info on Russian Tube GU-74?
From: ve2zp@bbs.ve3jf.ampr.org (ve2zp@bbs.ve3jf.ampr.org)
Date: Mon Sep 12 02:37:01 1994
I am looking for the specifications, ratings and pin diagrams for a
Russian-manufactured tube.  The tube is a GU-74, a seven-pin external-anode
metal-ceramic high-power tube suitable for use at HF.  I intend to use it
in grounded-grid as a linear amplifier.

The full markings on the tube read as follows, transliterated from Cyrillic
charcters: GU-74B8707 OTK 18

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Dave VE2ZP/VE9CB