WQ5L sprint score

Subject: WQ5L sprint score
From: rrrocker@rock.b11.ingr.com (Ray Rocker)
Date: Mon Sep 12 15:55:55 1994
WQ5L had 200 QSOs x 37 mults == 7,400 points

Exact same score as my first Sprint (February).
15 more QSOs but 3 fewer mults this time.
Almost all my "worked on 3 bands" calls were in CA, TX, FL.
Poor propagation to New England and Pacific Northwest.

This was a real blast, because my goal was to reach that 200 QSO level, and
thanks to LOTS of unanswered CQs (I'm weak, but participation did seem low)
it was obviously not gonna be easy. With 10 minutes and 9 QSOs to go I thought
I'd never make it. Somehow though, it happened, and it felt sooo good to send
NR 200 to WA2SRQ with about 75 seconds left in the test...

To quote Freddy Krueger in Nightmare on Elm Street: "What a rush." 73,

-- ray WQ5L rrrocker@ingr.com