Half Square Antenna

Subject: Half Square Antenna
From: kd5pj@lobby.ti.com (kd5pj@lobby.ti.com)
Date: Tue Sep 13 13:59:54 1994
Check out the ARRL Antenna Compendium (sp?) Volume 2.  There is an
article describing a slight variation of the Half Square/Bobtail
Curtain.  It is called, I believe, the "Robert Tail".

Since I'm on the subject of antennas, I've got a question.  I've built a
full size 1/4 wave 40m vertical using aluminum tubing.  I would like to
add 80m to it.  First thoughts are to add an inductor at the base and
switch it in/out with relays.  Any hints/kinks/etc. for this out there?

73,
Charlie  KD5PJ          kd5pj@lobby.ti.com