stuck in China for WW phone

Subject: stuck in China for WW phone
From: ERIC.L.SCACE@adn.sprint.com (ERIC.L.SCACE@adn.sprint.com)
Date: Tue Sep 13 20:28:26 1994
Hi everyone --

   My job requires me to be at a trade show in Beijing during the week before
Worldwide Phone.

   I would like to find a place to operate the contest.  Does anyone have good
contact information for BY1QH?  Has anyone operated this station?  Does it
have antennas for all the HF bands?  (I tried to find this the last time I was
in Beijing, but did not have enough information to do it quickly ... and not
enough time to investigate carefully.)

   If a BY-operation can not be done, are there any multi-operator stations
planned for the Pacific or Asia (maybe Hong Kong?) that I could join?  Or
maybe an unused single-operator station that would be a useful multiplier/QSO
for the contest?

   Thanks for the help....

    -- Stranded Contester
       Eric K3NA