Sunday sprints, si

Subject: Sunday sprints, si
From: pescatore@idcg.com (pescatore@idcg.com)
Date: Fri Sep 23 12:14:56 1994
I vote for Sunday night. The Sprint's are my favorite contests, and I haven't
been in one for over a year. The main reason is that between work and kids,
Saturday night is about the only night the old lady and I can go out and try to
remember what a date was like.

Sunday night would be fine, I don't mind staying up until midnight and
dragging into work the next morning- what the hell, I do it when the Redskins
are on Monday night football.

John

John Pescatore WB2EKK
IDC Government