Sunday Sprints

Subject: Sunday Sprints
From: EDWOODS@PACTIME1.SDCRC.PacBell.COM (EDWOODS@PACTIME1.SDCRC.PacBell.COM)
Date: Fri Sep 23 11:49:50 1994
I have a choice of ruining Star Trek, N.G. and a couple episodes of Cops
on Saturday Nite or Murder, She Wrote on Sunday nite.

Star Trek and Cops are not programs my family cares a lot about, but
Murder etc, has become a "must" for certain non-hams of a different
gender than mine.

Did Marx (not Groucho, et al) say that religion was the opiate of the
people?  That was before television.

Generally, you'll find me elsewhere when this crap is on.

Yes, I've tried to mitigate the TVI.  Its a component system - separate
receiver and monitor.  Sony 2700 series.  A couple of watts can start
the monitor (with input jack terminated in 75 ohms) to do its thing.

I guess I need more ferrite on the AC lead?

PLEASE KEEP THE SPRINTS ON SATURDAY NIGHT.

Stupid reason, but this is Northern California and we did go to
Berkeley (for a while, anyway).

GO AGS (UC DAVIS, now 0-2)

eric, NV6O
edwoods@pacbell.com