No offense taken

Subject: No offense taken
From: Wa2syn@aol.com (Wa2syn@aol.com)
Date: Fri Sep 23 19:11:05 1994
Bob KR2J made comment about something I said:

>Jeff,
>No offense intended, but you make accusations...

Bob,
I appreciate your comment about naming names, etc., no offense taken,
_really_. But I don't think that this forum is the place to start a war of
pointing fingers, when, frankly, nothing would be gained. I completely agree
with you that making accusations like this has no value. My comment was based
on general knowledge that exists within the amateur radio community. No ONE
PERSON was being singled out. Surely, you don't think that EVERYONE who
contests is an honest player. Just take a look at the scores of some of the
SOU's as published. Some just DON'T add up right (1 M for every Q, things
like that). It's sad, but true.

So, please don't take that particular remark too much to heart. I WASN'T
making accusations; that certainly was not my intended purpose. The ideas
presented in my posting addressed a concept quite a few leaps away from that
particular issue; perhaps you might re-read it, with that content in mind.
Tks.

73, Jeff WA2SYN
wa2syn@aol.com