TEXAS QSO PARTY

Subject: TEXAS QSO PARTY
From: KI3L@aol.com (KI3L@aol.com)
Date: Mon Oct 17 23:35:12 1994
Just a reminder to all....Texas QSO Party this weekend Oct 22-23.  See rules
in October 94 CQ or QST.

Look for the roving Armadillos who can be worked again and again as they move
from county to county  (K5GA/M, N5RP/M, KI3L/M, K2TNO/M, K5RC/M, W5ASP/M,
N5PJI/M and others).

Hope to see you on the air this weekend!

73 de Don, KI3L