CQWW SSB - Zone 2 expedition

Subject: CQWW SSB - Zone 2 expedition
From: wb2k@ritz.mordor.com (John A. Ross, IV)
Date: Tue Oct 18 07:42:07 1994
ZONE 2 will be heard in CQWW SSB this year!!!

WB2K and WJ2O are venturing up to the great white north to
ensure Zone 2 will be LOUDLY heard.

We'll be operating 2 separate Single-Op stations from locations
about 20 miles apart. High Power, beams, and below freezing temps!

WB2K will be VE2TJA              WJ2O will be WJ2O/VE2

QSL via home calls....And work us...A LOT!!!
Help us stay awake (and warm!). Zone 2 snowballs for anyone that works us
on 6 bands.

GO FRC!

John A. Ross, IV  - WB2K / VE2TJA [Zone 2]  (wb2k@ritz.mordor.com)