Single op's w/o packet?

Subject: Single op's w/o packet?
From: tigger@prairienet.org (Sean E. Kutzko)
Date: Mon Dec 12 09:01:54 1994

Greetings-

I have a question.   During the 10m contest & CW SS, I was posted in the
"multi-single" category because I ran with packet. Okay...no problem.

However, I am curious...do all the "serious" single ops REALLY run without
packet, or am I just the only one that will admit it?

Yes, contesting is an "honor system" thing...  but I find it incredulous
that all the single ops DON'T use that packet screen.  Many don't, to be
sure, but it still makes me wonder.

Has the two-rig single op station eliminated the need for packet?

Comments?

Sean Kutzko KF9PL
Urbana, IL

--
"Be regular and orderly in your life so that you may be violent
 and original in your work."                 -Gustave Flaubert