10m qrp from K5ED

Subject: 10m qrp from K5ED
From: ae110@rgfn.epcc.Edu (Ed E Jensen)
Date: Mon Dec 12 10:35:50 1994

195 q's total, 70 cw, 125 ssb
FT1000 cranked down to 5 watts per Autek WM1 peak pwr meter.
3 el tribander (Hygain TH3) at 40 feet.
MFJ voice keyer, CT.

100 q's came during 1 hour and 9 min opening to East Coast
Sunday Afternoon.

A friend suggests the bursty openings were due to meteor
scatter since a big shower is due about now.  That's
certainly what it sounded like.

First try on QRP, nice to cq without worrying about neighbors.

Big numbers from SA, guess we're not close enough to equator.

73, Ed

--
Ed Jensen, K5ED, El Paso, TX