ARRL CW DX

Subject: ARRL CW DX
From: KS9W@aol.com (KS9W@aol.com)
Date: Tue Feb 21 03:08:08 1995
1995 ARRL CW DX Contest, W9KDX Multi-2

Operators  W9KDX, K9RN, KD5PJ, KS9W, KF9LB (15 yrs old)

                        QSO                  COUNTRIES
    160                  30                         22
      80                171                         61
      40                325                         81
      20                868                         91
      15                599                         91
      10                  55                         34
    Totals            2048                      380           =     2,332,440

Equipment
----------------
2 FT-1000's, Alpha 89, AL-1200

Antennas
160: inverted L and 550' beverage to NE

 80: 2 el vertical to NE and quarter wave sloper of 55' tower

 40: 2 el yagi @ 75'

 20/15/10: TH-7 @ 55' and 2el tri-bander @ 85'

 2 towers: 70' and 55'

 We all had a great time and happy conditions were better than
 CQWW CW.

 73, Bob
       ks9w@aol.com