log submission

Subject: log submission
From: aa2du@netcom.com (aa2du@netcom.com)
Date: Mon Feb 27 10:47:20 1995
Try sending to: contest@arrl.ORG  and see what happens.

73, J.P.
>I tried to submit my ARRL DX log by ftp to contest@arrl.com as stated in QST
>but got message back stating "host not found". Anyone else have this problem?
>
>                                        Bill, W5VX
>                                        bill@tenet.edu
>

>Bill Parry, W5VX                                  e-mail       bill@tenet.edu
>SBDM/Administrator Training                office:       (210) 383-5611
>Education Service Center, Region 1       home       (210) 686-1639
>1900 West Schunior,                            fax           (210) 381-8412
>Edinburg, TX   78539

J.P. Kleinhaus, AA2DU
ARRL Hudson Division C.A.C. Representative
E-mail:  aa2du@netcom.com
             aa2du@aa2du.slip.netcom.com
             kleinhaj@iia.org
Compu$erve:  74660,2606

TVI???  What TVI???

From: jesposit@sctcorp.com (Joe Esposito) (Joe Esposito)
Subject: March WPX Contest

I'll be in Burlington, VT over the WPX contest weekend to attend a
clogging competition (Appalachian dance). I'll have some time to play
ham radio too. Anyone from Burlington on the reflector who'd welcome a
guest operator to help fer a few hours?

73,

Joe, K2YJL/M