HS0/WQ5W

Subject: HS0/WQ5W
From: abenoit@tucker.com (Alan Benoit)
Date: Wed Mar 1 09:51:21 1995
I will be leaving for Asia on Saturday.   My travels will take me to Bangkok
on March 12 where I plan on operating as HS0/WQ5W from the club station
there-CW is my preferred mode.   I will be back in Bangkok the weekend of
March 24-26 and plan on operating as part of the M/S team in the CQWPX SSB
contest.  I haven't heard what the call will be yet.