INT SPRINT

Subject: INT SPRINT
From: JSTEINMAN@aol.com (JSTEINMAN@aol.com)
Date: Sun Apr 9 23:45:32 1995
First time I've gone "all out".
Didn't make first QSO until 0007 as I was
finishing dinner (and trying to be sociable to XYL).

Finished with 164 QSO's.

20M SUCKED! Only 64 QSO's in 53 minutes, 29
of which were with AB1T, K8JLF, K8HVT and K5ZD.
Furthest station worked to the West was WD0T.
Heard N6TR once but he was puny.

40M much better! Had 100 QSOs and finally worked West coast.

EQUIPMENT:  FT1000
                      KT34A @ 60'
                      402CD @ 50'
                      paper/pencil and 100% manual sending

73
Jeff  KR0Y
jsteinman@aol.com

From: oo7@astro.as.utexas.edu (Derek Wills) (Derek Wills)
Subject: SprINT

Thanks to all for the fun.   I started with Bev (my wife's name) and
it oscillated between Bev and Bevo throughout (Bevo is the university
longhorn steer mascot, it must have been in someone's computer from
when I did a Sprint using that name under the campus club's call).
Condx weird here, very few people seemed to be on at the start on 20,
I kept thinking everyone had gone to 40 but they hadn't.   122 QSOs
(my usual number), some of them certainly busted.  Congratulations to
the usual people - you know who you are and we hate you!

Derek AA5BT, G3NMX
oo7@astro.as.utexas.edu