CQ WPX CW In Brasilia

Subject: CQ WPX CW In Brasilia
From: nd3a@cais.cais.com (nd3a@cais.cais.com)
Date: Wed Apr 26 11:30:39 1995
I am scheduled to be in Brasilia beginning in mid May for 3 to 4 weeks.  I
would be
interested in operating as a guest op during the WPX contest as either single
op,
multi-single or multi-multi.  I have guest-oped in the DC area for contests
with my
own call sign, as a part of the W3GNQ and W3LPL crews, as well as recently
VP2EZA in '94 CQWW CW and 3DA/ND3A in '95 ARRL CW.  Thank you very much
in advance for any assistance!

Rob Shapiro - ND3A
Potomac Valley Radio Club
Internet: nd3a@cais.com
PacketCluster: ND3A > N3RR

P.S.  I just received the 3DA/ND3A QSL cards from the printer and will begin
sending
them out after returning from Dayton!