W1CF SK

Subject: W1CF SK
From: RalphKD1R@aol.com (RalphKD1R@aol.com)
Date: Wed Apr 26 10:21:34 1995
Fred Thank you for your elequant report regarding the loss to our hobby of
W1CF.  I knew Dana from afar when I lived in the Boston area and could count
on him for counsal.  Dana will be missed.
Again thank you for bringing the news in such a dignified and informative
manner

Ralph Stetson KD1R former WA1QQV