Scott Adams (Dilbert) approves the use of MORE POWER!

Subject: Scott Adams (Dilbert) approves the use of MORE POWER!
From: reisert@eng.pko.dec.com (reisert@eng.pko.dec.com)
Date: Mon Jun 12 14:21:15 1995
From: dilbert_list@internex.net
To: Multiple recipients of list <dilbert_list@internex.net>
Subject: Dilbert Newsletter 6.0

Dilbert Newsletter 6.0
----------------------

[stuff deleted]

Most Clever Suggestion
----------------------

In a recent storyline I had Dilbert and Wally trying to figure the best
engineering work-around for the keyboards that were missing the letter Q.
 Gary Jensen, a man with too few things to think about, wrote with this
solution:

    1. Type the letters "KW" in place of  "Q"
    2. Run "spell check" and the computer will replace KW
       with Q

Sounds like people ought to replace those Q(RP) rigs with KWs!

73 - Jim AD1C
reisert@eng.pko.dec.com