W2GD 4A FD RESULTS

Subject: W2GD 4A FD RESULTS
From: K2WK@aol.com (K2WK@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jul 4 19:32:47 1995
THE CHERRYVILLE REPEATER ASSN. IN CONCERT WITH SEVERAL
MEMBERS OF THE FRANKFORD RADIO CLUB HAD A GREAT FIELD DAY.
WITH 19 ANTENNAS, 8 TOWERS (340 FT OF ROHN25), 1,500 FT OF ROPE,
AND 1400 FEET OF COAX WE PRODUCED THE FOLLOWING RESULTS:

BAND     CW       PHONE
80           506               720
40           836               765
20           691               421
15           310               314
10               2                151
 6                5                123
 2                0                121
 222                                13
440                                 21
PKT  105
SAT                   15        64
NOVICE            60        98

TOT              2,530   2,811    5,341QSOS OVERALL = 15,742 QSO POINTS

IT WAS OUR BEST EFFORT EVER...7 PERCENT BETTER THAN '94.
TNX TO ALL OF YOU FOLKS ON THE PACKET CLUSTER FOR YOUR
INDULGENCE AND CONTACTS.  ALSO SPECIAL THANKS TO W2RQ,
K2WK, KY2T, N2NU, W3BGN, NS2K, WU3A, KU2C, K2NJ, NR2H, AND
W2GD FROM THE FRC FOR HELPING MAKE THE WEEKEND A
SUCCESS.  WE LOOK FORWARD TO NEXT YEAR'S EVENT.