IARU SCORE

Subject: IARU SCORE
From: w9sz@prairienet.org (Zack Widup)
Date: Sun Jul 9 15:14:04 1995

Hi Gang,
        Here's my score for W9SZ single-op in IARU contest

        Band    QSOs    Zones   HQ

        80       8       2       0
        40      66      11       8
        20      92      18      11
        TOTAL  166      31      19     =  22,900 SCORE

        Power 150 watts, antennas were dipoles except loop ("multiple U")
on 40.

        I only operated about 5 hours with occasional excursions to RS-12
for a few QSOs.  20 was outstanding, it was still open at 0700Z Sunday
when I went to sleep.

        See you in the next one!

                                        73, Zack W9SZ