KR0Y IARU Part Time

Subject: KR0Y IARU Part Time
From: JSTEINMAN@aol.com (JSTEINMAN@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jul 9 21:05:31 1995
Wow.
Great conditions for this time of the cycle.
IARU has always been one of my favorite contests. You don't need a huge
signal to get on and run guys. And everyone that calls is worth points. 24
hour format is nice too....

Unfortunately I only go to put in about 10 hours due to babysitting duty. I
did pick up some new techniques this weekend, such as how to hold a pacifier
in my daughters mouth with my left hand while operating the
radio/keyer/keyboard with my right hand.

742 x 139 = 390K. CW only.

FT1000 and Alpha 78 at 500W out
KT34A/402CD at 60'
80M sloper
160 shunt fed tower.

Eric, NM5M, operated WX0B CW only to the tune of some 830K.

73
Jeff  KR0Y
jsteinman@aol.com