3rd Kids Contest(SquINT) This Sunday

Subject: 3rd Kids Contest(SquINT) This Sunday
From: al019@freenet.hsc.colorado.edu (D. R. Evans)
Date: Thu Jul 13 09:49:33 1995
On 10 Jul 95 at 0:32, shaimes@sescva.esc.edu <shaimes@sescva.esc.edu> wrote:

> Announcing: The 3rd SquINT Kids Contest. The response has

> Log Submissions: This is the best part. There is no official
> form or summary sheet. By all means you should submit a
> printed log for each kid in your family but as far as the
> summary sheet is concerned, Use the back of your QSL card
> and print the total number of QSOs, total number of QSO
> points(which should be double), the total number of
> multipliers, and the final score.
>                     # QSOs    QSO Pts.    Mults.    Score
>                     =====================================
>                       25       50          15        750
> It's that simple! Send your logs and your QSL cards to:
>                                    Stuart Haimes N2AUK
>                                    11 Lever Place Plainview,
>                                    New York 11803 USA

We probably won't be on this time. This is so much more complicated than
the last run. I much prefer: "Get on, make some Qs, post your log if you can
read it afterwards, send in some money, get a certificate."

D.R. Evans NQ0I / G4AMJ : devans@orion.colorado.edu
                          al019@freenet.hsc.colorado.edu

"Palindor Chronicles" information and extracts:
   http://spot.colorado.edu/~romigj/drevans.html